Gressier, Haiti

Founded in 1996, our mission is building young champions for Jesus Christ!


Our Website

Saturday February 20, 2010

Friday Wayne left to go back to states. We thank God for all he did. There is much to do yet.
I woke up thinking I would have the deep desire to be home with Joe and feeling sorry for myself because everyone was gone now. But the Lord gave me a great morning!

I woke to the enchanting morning sounds of Haiti. God called me to these people with the enchantment of the Haiti Morning. Today was such a morning, but with a twist. The sounds of the morning were interrupted with helicopters flying over. What a reminder Haiti will never be the same.

Most Haitians are very hopeful of a great future for the country. I am hopeful too. Many believe God has spoken and it is time to listen. Others say it was Satan loosing his grip here.

The prayer I breathed this morning was Lord, please don't let the outside that has invaded this simple culture take away the grace and gentleness of this wonderful people.

Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment